To apply for FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE, please use this form.
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community, too. Learn more!
As a part of your Y membership when traveling you can now take advantage of the Y wherever you live, work or travel. With NATIONWIDE MEMBERSHIP, you have the flexibility to use participating Y facilities across the United States at no extra charge. To look for a Y location visit ymca.net.
Membership Categories & Rates
|Category||Joiner Fee||Monthly Rate|
|Young Adult (19-24)||$12||$25|
|Walking (19+) (Not eligible for other program discounts or facility usage.)||$12||$12.50
|Genesis Center (Additional Fee)||$15|
Household: Two adults living in the same household and all IRS allowable tax dependents, up to and including the age of 24.
Payment options include annual full pay or monthly e-pay. Membership cancellations require a 10-day written notice. Complete the membership application or stop by the Y. Drafts will be deducted from your credit/debit card or bank account on the 15th of the month or the next business day.
- Membership in the YMCA of Vincennes is non-transferable.
- Membership is non-refundable.
- Membership may be placed on hold for short periods of time. Please contact our Membership Director to place a membership on hold.
- If termination notification is submitted in writing within ten (10) days of the initial join date, the YMCA will refund the initial payment minus a $25 administration fee. A joining fee is required to rejoin the YMCA of Vincennes
- Notification in writing ten (10) days prior to next billing date is required to terminate a membership.
- Ten (10) days notice require to change a membership. This includes upgrades or downgrades of a membership type and billing changes.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and supervision of their children at all times. Please review the age restrictions and Code of Conduct below. Children under the age of 12 years may not be left unattended in the facility. Unsupervised workouts using cardiovascular equipment or free weights is not permitted under age of 16 without a waiver signed by the legal guardian and completion of fitness equipment orientation.
- Should any member debt not be honored by the member’s credit card company or bank for any reason, the member is still responsible for that debt plus a service charge applied by the YMCA. This is in addition to any service fee the member’s credit card company or bank may charge. The membership is subject to termination if the debt is not paid.
- The YMCA is founded on Christian principles and prohibits inappropriate behavior and conduct. For a copy of our Code of Conduct, please see below.